Friday, September 04, 2015

Marketing Agency Helps 10 Charities Secure Over $1 Million in Advertising Grants From Google | Scott De Buitléir

Marketing Agency Helps 10 Charities Secure Over $1 Million in Advertising Grants From Google | Scott De Buitléir: "Stories like this always get me excited as a journalist and fellow philanthropist. I first heard about this story on Twitter and I took it upon myself to find out more and track down the individuals involved in this story. I quickly tracked down two responsible for this, Vlad Rascanu and Tudor Stanescu from 80 Proof Digital, a Toronto based Digital Marketing agency. These two Toronto natives took it upon themselves to give back to the community and partner up with the Ontario Nonprofit Network (ONN), and offer their SEM expertise to their vast network of charities and nonprofit organization at no cost. "



'via Blog this'

No comments: